Internet holiday Villas Spain


HOLIDAY VILLA RENTAL PROPERTY NUMBER: 1086 SPAIN

CORTIJO EL MEMBRILLO - LUXURY VILLA FOR RENT IN ANDALUCIA SPAIN WITH PRIVATE POOL

Villa in Andalucia Villa with private pool

Front of villa in Andalucia

Villa with private pool area
DESCRIPTION

The "Cortijo El Membrillo" is a traditional Andalucian farmhouse ("cortijo") built in the past century, and picturesquely set among the rolling, wooden hills and wheat fields of the southernmost part of Spain, just five miles from the historical fortified town of Arcos de la Frontera - one of Andalucia's loveliest sites... and five miles from Grazalema Natural Park. The house itself is redolent with old-world charm and elegance, with its lofty ceilings, tall arched windows with heavy wooden shutters to keep out the heat on long summer afternoons, tiled floors, whitewashed walls, and - of course - great central "patio" or cobbled courtyard...

SPECIAL ITEMS

Features: Cottage isolated – 2 Floors– Total capacity: 9 persons – 4 Bedrooms– 4 Bathrooms– Private Swimming Pool – Full Kitchen – Library– Terrace – Porch – Balcony – Patio-Courtyard – Air Conditioning – Dishwasher– Microwave – Coffee Maker – Toaster – Freezer – Refrigerator – Toaster – Oven – Stove – Ice Maker – Satellite TV – Antenna TV – Washing Machine – Iron – Dryer – Garage – Garden/terrace furniture – Swimming Pool furniture – Sun bed – Portable BBQ – Heating – Lines – Towels – Fireplace – Screened Porch – Bed Linens

LOCATION & AMENITIES


Location: Arcos de la Frontera, Cadiz, Spain.
In a short afternoon's drive you can discover ancient hilltop towns surrounded with bristling ramparts and crowned with Moorish castles and ornate churches... Seville itself, with the Alcazar one of the beautiful buildings in the world, with the breathtaking Giralda - now the bell-tower of one of the world's largest(third) Gothic cathedrals, once the minaret of the Great Mosque built by the Moors - as well as the winding streets of the Barrio de Santa Cruz, is less than an hour away by an excellent road. You can stop for wine (Sherry of course) and "tapas" in the region's famous "white villages" (los pueblos blancos), scattered among the forested mountains, and drive down to the bustling port of Cadiz or the glamorous Costa del Sol to swim in the Mediterranean. In the vicinity you can find lakes, rivers and pools for bathing, biking, golf courses, mountain trails for hiking and horse back riding. If you just like lying around daydreaming and reading, you are welcome to browse through my excellent library of over 4,000 books and magazines (English and Spanish), or just sit out on the porch watching the hills change colour as the sun goes down, as you sip a glass of pale yellow, dry Sherry - and munch on a giant, juicy olive...
Find out even more from our web site - see link below...

LINKS AND OTHER INFORMATION

Property alone in the countryside. Nearest Airport: Jerez de la Frontera – Distance:20 minutes
For full information, see our website: http://www.elmembrillo.com
See website for availability.

RENTAL RATES

Weekly rates in for 5 or less people  €-Euros
 High season  €1500
 Medium season  €1000
 Low season  €800
c
Currency Converter

Add per extra person per day
Low season: 12
Medium season: 18
High season: 24
For definitive reservation will be paid 20% of total bill. The rest 80% will be paid on arrival.

BOOKING CONTACT INFORMATION
Contact Animation
Contact by E-mail only please.
E-mail: fruizf@us.es
 
Regional list
<< Back to regional list
Top More pictures
More pictures of Property>>
 
 © Copyright Internet Holiday Villas 2001 - 2008 Holiday Rentals Mainland Spain