Internet Holiday Villas Venice Italy


RENTAL PROPERTY NUMBER: 1493 VENICE, ITALY
BEAUTIFUL APARTMENT LOCATED IN THE HEART OF VENICE OVERLOOKING THE GRAND CANAL. COMPLETELY RESTORED

Holiday rental Venice Holiday rental Venice


Holiday apartment in Venice


Apartment overlooking Grand Canal
DESCRIPTION


Large venetian apartment on the third floor of a Grand Canal Palazzo with a stunning view of the Accademia Bridge and Ca' Rezzonico. Completely restored, it has 3 double bedrooms (2 of them could be transformed in twin bedrooms), each with its own bathroom. It has got a very large and comfortable kitchen ideal for cooking adepts! It also has a roof terrace for outside dinners.

It is located in the heart of town, 10 minutes walk from San marco Sqiare and Rialto bridge.

SPECIAL ITEMS

2 bedrooms
2 Bathrooms Ensuite
1 Shower Rooms

Kitchen and Utilities:
Cooker, Dishwasher, Freezer, Fridge, Kettle, Washing Machine.

Satellite TV, Cable TV, free ADSL internet access, Air conditioning, DVD player, Balcony, Dining Table, High Chair, Iron & Ironing Board, Stereo CD Player, Telephone, Television.


LOCATION & AMENITIES


Apartment located in the heart of Venice, one minute walk from Accademia Bridge and Campo Santo Stefano; 10 minute walk from San Marco Square and Rialto Bridge.

LINKS AND OTHER INFORMATION


Location Map: Dorsoduro, Venice. Mapquest
Flight Reservations.

Availability Calendar

RENTAL RATES

 Weekly rental rates-Season  Euros per week 
 January 1 to December 31 2400 euros a week all included 

Currency Converter

Rental rates are all inclusive (escort to the apartment, electricity and heating, linens and towels, final cleaning).
To book the apartment we need a rental deposit of 40% of the total amount and the remaining 60% on arrival.
Payment methods: PayPal or bank wire transfer
Minimum rental period: 3 nights.

BOOKING CONTACT INFORMATION
Contact Animation
Contact: Hugues Le Gallais,
Venice, Italy
Tel and Fax: +39 0415207534
Mobile +39 3494481465
Languages spoken: English, French, German
 

 

Click button to E-mail:

 

Home button
Home button
Back to area listings Italy
More pictures page
© Copyright DMC Internet Holiday Villas 2001 - 2010 Venice Holiday Rental Homes Italy